Bawdens Industrial complete, on average, one sale/lease transaction every working day of the year.
Therefore we are in a unique position to provide the best quality market commentary.
We do this though our in-house publication called "Industrial Property News".
You are welcome to view any of the issues below:
- Current IPN 10 Year Industrial Trend Survey Provides Investment Decision Clues - Download Full Issue
- April 2013 Incentives To SME's Falling Amid Developing Supply Shortage
- March 2013 Market Indicators Report "An Update of Industrial Property Values in 2013"
- February 2013 "Transaction Time" Study Suggests "Wait & See" Days Might Be Over in 2013
- November 2012 Price & Rental Pressures Building For Sydney Industrial Property
- October 2012 Printing Money and Its Potential Impact On The Industrial Property Market
- September 2012 The Land Report Study Finds Growth Could Be Quicker Than Many Expect
- August 2012 Declining Supply Tightens Industrial Market - "SME's Deciding More Quickly"
- July 2012 Industrial Property Investment Cash Flows - As Safe As Cash On Deposit
- June 2012 2012-2013 Industrial Property Financial Year Outlook
- May 2012 Leasing Market Study Supports Industrial Property Rental Growth Prediction
- Apr 2012 Industrial Property Investment - Returning to favour in 2012
- Mar 2012 Falling Vacancy Rates Indicate A Return To Growth in 2012?
- Feb 2012 Business Inventory Building Supports Industrial Property Market Amid Global Uncertainty
- Dec 2011 / Jan 2012 Industrial Property Values Report 2011
- Nov 2011 One Size Fits All Market Data Trap
- Oct 2011 Cautious Market Needs Goverment Impetus
- Sep 2011 Three Year Price Study says "Time to Buy"
- Aug 2011 How Long to Sell or Lease an Industrial Property?
- July 2011 Industrial Deals Incentives Study Reveals Less Than A One-Month Average
- June 2011 Unique Industrial Property Study Finds Challenges and Opportunities
- May 2011 Sydney Industrial Market's first result Demonstrate Continuing Improvement
- April 2011 Bargains Move Fast as Industrial Sector Stirs
- March 2011 Industrial Developers May Face Extended Holiday
- February 2011 Owner Occupiers Dominate Market
- January 2011 Industrial Property Outlook is Buoyant
- Nov 2010 Industrial Strata Supply Shortage Inevitable
- Oct 2010 Strong Market A Positive Sign
- Sept 2010 Sydney Industrial Vacancy Rate Falls Below 5%
- Aug 2010 Top Agency Producing Unique Market Reports!
- July 2010 Agents Now Managing Over $330m In Assets!
- June 2010 Increasing Interest Rates Support Leasing Market!
- May 2010 No Need For Manufacturing Zone...
- April 2010 Lessees Stay Put As Vacancy Rate Stabilizes
- March 2010 Market Recovery Continues
- Feb 2010 Rents Expected to Jump Sharply!
- Dec 2009 / Jan 2010 Businesses Snap Up Vacant Factories